Configure Email Sender Info
By default the email sender information displays Online Trade, follow the steps below to change them to your company information.
Changing Email Sender Information Such as "sender name, Email and URL (Mostly on password reset or email verification mails)"
- From your root directory
- Goto config/mail.php
- In this file you will find where to change the sender name and email.
- Ensure you also change the APP NAME and APP URL on your .env file
- (The url help in case of sending password reset link).
NOTE: The APP NAME must not contain space or other special characters.
FOR VERSION 2 USERS
’from’ => [ ’address’ => env(’MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS’, ’firstname.lastname@example.org’), ’name’ => env(’MAIL_FROM_NAME’, ’OnlineTrade’), ],
- Inside the OTApp Directory, go to Config/mail.php file
- Locate this lines of code
- Change the email@example.com to the email you like to use, maybe firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com then change the name to , ‘YourSiteName’ .
- Ensure you also change the APP NAME and APP URL on your .env file, The url helps in case of sending password reset link. Note the App name must not contain space your special characters, if you must use space enclose it in double quote Eg. “Yoursite Name”.