Creating Admin Account
Steps on how to create an Admin Account :
- Log in with the default super admin details, email@example.com and password: test123
- On the sidebar click Administrators Drop Down
- Then click on Add Manager
- Enter the manager details and select the Admin Type (Admin or Super Admin)
- You’re done, Now you can send the admin his/her login details to start managing your website.
NOTE: Admin with type “Admin” can manage everything in the system except Administrators, Frontend Control and Website Settings.
To add more control on what “Admin can see or not see” please contact our live chat support