Creating an admin account or making an existing account as admin is simple.
1. Kindly create (register) the account and take note of the account email
2. Login to with the default admin account and go to Manageusers
3. Locate the account you like to make as admin and click on the "Make admin" button (You can use the search to easily locate a user)
That is all. when you login with the user account, it will display admin options.
For Version 2 Users, follow the steps below.
- Log in with the default super admin details, firstname.lastname@example.org and password: test123
- On the sidebar click Administrators Drop Down
- Then click on Add Manager
- Enter the manager details and select the Admin Type (Admin or Super Admin)
- You’re done, Now you can send the admin his/her login details to start managing your website.
NOTE: Admin with type “Admin” can manage everything in the system except Administrators, Frontend Control and Website Settings.
To add more control on what “Admin can see or not see” please contact our live chat support