This steps will guide you on how to install Online trade effortlessly.
- Ensure your PHP version >= 7.0.0
- Mysql 5.X
- Cpanel or plesk server recommended
- Cloud hosting or VPS or dedicated server is recommended (But it can also work on basic shared hosting)
- Upload and extract the project files to your website public_html directory in your filemanager.
For Online Trader version 2,
* Extract the downloaded file to a folder on your computer (It contains two zip files).
* Upload and extract the file named public to your website public directory in your filemanager, usually the public_html folder.
* Upload and extract the second file named OTApp to the same directory (level) with your website public_html directory (Filemanager root directory in most cases).
Note: the .env file can be found inside the OTApp folder
- Create your DATABASE and USER E.G.
user: trader password: ********
- Ensure you grant the database user all permissions.
- In phpmyadmin import your DATABASE sql file from your computer eg OnlinetradeAPRIL2020.sql
- Update .env file with your database information. In some host the .env file is hidden by default, to make it visible click on settings at the top right of your cpanel filemanager and check the "show hidden file" check box.
- Now visit your domain_name/activate to supply your given license key or envato purchase code to activate the product. eg https://yoursite.com/activate.
- Congrats, you are done!
NOTE: If you want your website to run from a subfolder or subdomain, extract just the file named public inside the directory and edit the index.php file to include another ../ before the /OTApp/vendor/autoload.php and /OTApp/bootstrap/app.php
Contact support if you face any difficulty in installation.