Modifying front end content
and it main stylesheet can be found at css/frontend_style_default.css and
this stylesheet is where you can change colours and other properties.
NB: Always create a backup of your files before editing anything so that you easily roll back.
FOR VERSION 2 USERS, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW
- Login as Super Admin, Note: Admin with type Admin cannot see this feature.
- Navigate to Frontend Control in the side bar menu
- There you can add and update FAQ and Testimonial
- NOTE: you can only update Images and Website content.
FOR TESTIMONIALS IMAGES TO APPEAR
- Add the testifier image with the add image button. Now add Testimony and select the image you just added.
- You’re done.
The contents of the website can be updated from the Website content tab, simply look up the content in the home page and edit it accordingly from your dashboard.