Using a Custom Wordpress or HTML frontend
This article will guide you on how to use your own HTML front-end or Wordpress front-end with OnlineTrade.
Follow the steps below to use your own HTML or wordpress Front-end with Online trade
- install wordpress or the HTML template on your domain name (public_html) and setup your theme appropriately
- install Online Trade to a sub domain or sub folder inside (public_html) e.g. account.yoursite.com or yoursite.com/account.
- Create a login and register button on the template (This can be done from theme settings in wp-admin for wordpress themes).
- Then supply Online Trade login and registration links (yoursite.com/account/login and yoursite.com/account/register) to your HTML or wordpress site login and register buttons respectively.
- Then, you need to cause a redirect to your wordpress front end when a user logout or tries to access your Wordpress front-end
- this will make sure the default Online Trade front end is not been displayed.
- To do this, go to resources/views/home/index.blade.php in Online Trade files. and add this code below to the begining of the file
This is basically how to use a custom theme with Online Trade.